What should I do if I have been stung by a jellyfish?

Sun Protection Outdoor & Sea SPF50 prevents coral, sea anemones and jellyfish from releasing their venom into your skin! If you are nonetheless stung by a jellyfish, remove any remaining tentacles with a glove or tweezers. Do not rinse your skin with fresh water; however, salty sea water may be an option. Treat the affected skin with the soothing and itch-reducing SOS Gel from Care Plus. If you have been stung many times by a jellyfish, or if you have symptoms like headache, tightness, or vomiting, seek medical assistance quickly.

 

Have more questions? Submit a request

0 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk